Wednesday, November 30, 2011

i would love to work with shahrukh khan:twillight star kristen stewart,
New Delhi: Hollywood`s fascination with Bollywood stars continues. The latest to join the list is "Twilight" actress Kristen Stewart, who is a huge fan of superstar Shah Rukh Khan. She calls him an "epitome of romance" and says she would love to work with him. "Well, I am a big fan of Shah Rukh Khan who is an epitome of romance in Bollywood," Stewart said in an e-mail interaction. She said if given a chance, he would be the one with whom she would love to do the second part of her movie "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn". "And not just Hollywood but I would love to work with him in Bollywood movies too and for that I am also looking forward to learning Hindi," said the 21-year-old actress who rose to fame with her role as Bella Swan in the vampire saga "Twilight". "I have also seen the promos of his latest movie `Ra.One` which are very impressive and I just loved his look in the movie. I`ll definitely watch the movie also. He is truly an inspiration to me," she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment